Tuesday 3 February 2009

LUAM!!!!

Ok, so I discovered this chick a few months back when I was searching for the video of 'Heyonce' dancing to single ladies online. If you haven't peeped that yet - get on my level here (heelarious):



Don't deny he's sick (2 snaps up)

sososho






But back to my point - L-U-A-M. This chick is sooo dope it hurts. I feel likes she's my identical, USA raised, dancing older twin. (Flames thinks she could make me bat for the other team the way I'm on her... I can't even play baseball...but whatever)

Check her out - if you're a chick and you call yourself a dancer or choregrapher and you don't have a style and signature like Luam - get down to the studio and practice infront of the mirror by yourself for hours like this lady used to - it pays off:





An example of natural talent and determination (2 snaps up in a circle)

sososho

No comments:

Post a Comment